It’s Thuuuuuuursaday!!! Which means only one more day until Friiiiiiiday!
I thought today that I would write a post that would help you get to know me a little better. I brainstormed ideas on how to make this more interesting than putting it in a few paragraphs, and I decided to find a questionnaire and answer some random questions about me 🙂 I hope you enjoy!!
- Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first 10 songs:
Ya’ll…my music is random…and I am a hippy/christianmusic/rapwannabe combo. You were warned:
-Believe by The Dirty Heads
-Hook by Blues Traveler
-Bossy by Kelis
-#41 by Dave Matthews Band
-Drunk in Love by Beyonce and Jay Z
-Everlasting God by Trinity Fellowship Worship
-Hey Girl by OAR
-Crush by Dave Matthew’s Band
-Thinking out Loud by Ed Sheeren
-We Can’t Stop by Miley Cyrus
In all seriousness I mostly listen to Pandora. During work it’s on DMB radio, at the gym I usually listen to something like Nelly Radio, when we are out side having some beers it’s usually Texas Country, and when we are on road trips it’s usually whatever keeps us awake 🙂
- If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
-this is tough because there are so many places I want to go. But honestly, I would love to spend a week drinking and eating my way through Italy.
- Favorite month and why?
-September! It’s both mine and my husbands birthdays…and our anniversary. It’s also the most expensive month.
- What is your desktop background currently?
-this pic of me and my hubs
- What’s the best job you’ve ever had?-I worked at a retirement community for about 3 years as their event planner. I loved (almost) every minute of that job. Those sweet residents still bring a smile every time I think about them.
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
–When I first moved to Dallas I was job searching…and the first one that came up was a BtoB sales job. I stuck with it for a few months and I still have nightmares about it. I HATED that job.
- Inspiration behind your blog title?
–Well…it kind of goes with the music thing. There was a time that I really loved Dave Matthew’s Band (ok I still do). My brother and I frequented his concerts. One weekend him and two of his friends came to visit, and we all decided it was time for a tattoo. I got the song lyric, “Then I look up at the Sky…”. I swear it sounds like I am a crazy super fan….I just like what I like…ok?
- What’s your favorite candy/chocolate?
- Do you use anything on your lips?
–I was going to delete this question, but in honor of yesterday being National Lipstick day…I’ll keep it. Yes, I wear Lipstick, chapstick, lip gloss. Anything I’m in the mood for that day!!
- How would you describe your sense of humour?
–I’m bad at this question….so I asked CP. He said, “dry, silly, sarcastic,and PLAYFUL.” (he actually did that last one in caps) I’ll take those!!!
- What things annoy you more than anything else?
–small talk, one uppers, pulling up to a parking spot and seeing it’s taken by a motorcycle, sweet wine, lukewarm coffee, people that say they forget to eat.
- How many times have you moved?
–Since I graduated high school 12 years ago I have moved 10 times. I think I am done for a while 🙂
- Is there is anything that is guaranteed to always make you happy?
–Waking up up at the lake to a gorgeous morning, water like glass, grabbing a cup of coffee and going for a morning wakeboard run with my family.
- Last healthy thing you ate?
–uh…I had oatmeal for breakfast. Does that count?
- Do you drink tea or coffee, and how much per day?
–coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee. I try to limit myself to 2 cups per day.
- Is there anything you should be doing right now?
–probably working 😉
I hope you enjoyed this little questionnaire! I may make this a regular occurrence with new questions!!