I am taking time on this gloomy rainy day to throw out a little sunshine. I have been thinking a lot about our future, and preparing myself for the outcome that life may turn out a little differently than I thought it would.
And that is ok.
It’s time for another list. This time I am listing out the positives of being child free, at least for the foreseeable future. I am hoping this list will make some of you guys feel a little bit better too!! Here we go!!!
1. Being able to go to the movies on a random Tuesday at the drop of a hat.
2. Not feeling guilty about getting a $50 pedicure…ain’t got no extra mouths to feed.
3. Spur of the moment road trips.
4. Planning exciting vacations.
5. Sleeping in. Sleeping all night. Sleeping in general…or so I’ve heard.
6. Playing with my cute nephew and all my friends sweet babies…then sending them back to their parents to do the hard part.
7. Happy houring. I am not certain, but I don’t think you are allowed to do that anymore without planning for it.
8. Not having to pay for child care.
9. Spontaneity in general.
Ok…so I hope I am not offending anyone reading that has kids. That is absolutely not my intention. I am just throwing these out there for those of us struggling with what we want so desperately, and not able to have!!
Sometimes thinking of all of the things I am able to do helps me get through this journey. I hope it made you smile a little as well! It’s not an easy road we are on…but it’s the path we have been lead to. There is a reason we are here, girls. Find hope in that!
I hope everyone has an amazing rest of the week, and an even better weekend!!
also…here’s hoping my red raiders have a good weekend too! WRECK EM TECH!!