Hi Guys!!! I cannot believe it is already Thanksgiving week. November flew by!
I can’t help but reflect on the year and realize how thankful and blessed we really are. If you follow this blog very closely, you know I love a good list. So, here is my Thankful list!!!
- So very thankful for my main man. CP, you are the chips to my salsa, the lime to my beer. The cheese to my pizza. Seriously, though. Crazy thankful for you!
2. My family. Life is just better with them.
3. My friends, who keep me grounded and sane, and filled with wine when they know I need it. So blessed by the old, and new friendships that God has placed in my life. (not going to add pics of them without there approval…just imagine how beautiful they all are)
4. The best nephew in the whole world. For real.
5. My gal, Piper. We seriously lucked out with this one. She loves her naps, her snacks and cuddles. #shegetitfromhermomma
6. Thankful for my Lord and Savior, who forgives me daily and never fails. For His grace, and mercy and continued blessings in my life. For giving me peace that passes understanding. For giving me all of these things that I am thankful for.
7. and I am thankful that I have this little space that I can come to when I need to vent, cry, laugh or be completely random and silly. I am thankful for each of you that visit me regularly. I pray for you guys daily and I hope that you have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving! See you guys next week!!